Review of 2008

hooray, today is the last day of 2008. damn excited. through out the year, i achieved something,but not big enough. i been through the crest and trough of emotions and feelings through the times. times really flies while i having fun, sipping through the fingers without any alarm nor sense. luckily, i have a very supportive groups of colleagues and beloved young friends to back me up and guide me through the recession. life will be so dulled and colorless without them. the encouragements and constructive advices are the cornerstone that supply me the strength to get through all the hardships and challenges.

life is really fun yet tough. all the times people surrounding us are the one that bring the tears and happiness to us. i learn a few great lessons from some of them, making me growth, psychologically and spiritually. thanks to you all, my dear friends, without all of you, i wouldn't come to realize that there are so much things that i need to learn from you, all of you are my gurus. i am so blessed to have all of you to be my dearest friends.

making and having new friends made me expands my life circle and get to know more that is so alien to me in the past time. thanks to all of you, you had opened my eyes to see the true cruel crude rude world, you made me seen the other side of the world. all the time i been living in fantasy, believing that human's nature is pure and holy. i started to earn the knowledge coins one by one through the lessons. all the goods and glorious will be destroyed or negated by just one detriment or mistake done. millions of good will never balance off one singlet bad. this is life, right? people will never remember your good, but they can ingrain your bad and carry it to the coffin. life is truly astonishing!

old friends are just like wine. the older the wiser the tastier the better. there is nothing can buy true friendship, if does, i doubt it is really true. don't you agree life is a chemistry? difference composition of the same elements will ended up a totally different outcome. just like friends, when i mix with the elegance + chichi + gorgeous + sagacious looker elites, even i am cold blooded, but because of them, they make me looks alike as blue blooded, isn't it astounding to elevate myself by mixing with them? not only to improve myself from all angles, but indirectly influence my characters as well. i used to be a very autism person, but thanks to them, they had made over me into a new me. even at the moment i am still facing difficulties to communicate well with others, but i am confidence that i can make it, since i have angels and seraphim's revolving around me.

thanks to God to granted me a happy and safely 2008. the tastes of life through lessons have enriched my life experiences and colored my plain dull life. sweetness, bitterness, happiness, sadness, all these blended and lingered into my messy life and bear the fruit of knowledge and wisdom. God, thank you so much and i am so bliss and grateful.

to all my friends, especially young friends, i wanted to convey my heartiest gratefulness to all of you, at the very first thank, thank you for permitting me to enter into your life and be a friend with me, even though may be i am not the most wonderful one for you, and sometimes may be i am holding you back, but thanks to your magnanimity, your acceptance means a lot to me as i can have you as a friend. it is my greatest pleasure to have you. secondly, thank you to allow yourself to enter into my life, your presence is such a ray from heaven to my world. i been always vested in the ray of love and forgiveness, shrewd solutions and overwhelming encouragement make me to become what i am today. I am nothing without all of you. at last but not least, thanks for all hands that lend and reach to me whenever i need them, the comfort whenever i was down, the strength that the time i was weak, you all help me sees and listen, restore me back my faith and confidence, reach me up whenever i decline, redeem my power whenever i am so exonerate, you are the best check and balance system to ensure my functionality is running well, you always helping me to seek for the best in me myself.

I have millions and millions of "thank you" want to deliver to so many of you out there, but due to the financial restrain, i can only expressly express my heartiest gratefulness to all of you over here. i am not the kind that can use the very sophisticated and poetic words to convey my true feeling, but still, may all of you will have a very prosperous, safe, healthy and productive new 2009. may all your dreams come true in the brand new year.

yeah, all the very best to all the human race, welcome to 2009!

 

0 Responses to Review of 2008