To my precious

devote to all my loves one

I met u as a stranger.
Now i have u as a friend.
I hope we meet in our next walk of life where friendship never ends.

♥I
♥may
♥not
♥be
♥the
♥most
♥important
♥person
♥in
♥your
♥LiFE
♥I
♥just
♥hope
♥that
♥when
♥you
♥hear
♥my
♥name
♥you
♥smile
♥&
♥say
That's My Friend..

 

5 Responses to To my precious

  1. MaxmillionCheng Says:
    hey look! that's my friend, his name is AH ngan... =)
  2. marcusnhl Says:
    lol, that's my buddy, he is ah Thye...
  3. MaxmillionCheng Says:
    haha.... tut tut... lonely la... alone in the house this weekend....
  4. marcusnhl Says:
    scare ka? ghost ghost...kakakakakaka noob noob come let's go PS3
  5. MaxmillionCheng Says:
    ps3 ah... i scare d small kid there... cant do much.. just watch... wan go call me la... talk oni u .... no action...cheh