arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i am going to collapse, i can no longer walk but stagger and totter to continue my journey, as a loner.

i am so wear down. i have millions of things in mind to say, but, i just can't find any words to express myself, i just don't know how to start, i just don't know which which word to begin, i lost.

god damn it, again and again, my beloved one by one left me, who never say good bye to me, then just leave me forever, how dare you all...i hate you all...you all let me dropping my tears every time i remind of you all and miss you all...damn it...how could you all do this to me?

sometimes i wish to go with you all, but can i? i just can't! even i miss you all so much...the wound never heal...never...ever...even in front of everyone i pretended to be so tough and strong, but in reality, who can see through me and feel my pain? i am just an ordinary man, how can i take the blow continuously?

i am not strong enough to take the pain anymore. i will tumble and fall. i lost my courage. the sweet memory is killing each day. life is suck. really suck. why must we go through all this? why? it is never easy for me to let go.

i wish to be a loner, maybe that will lessen the pain that i suffer. God, please, please, please...

man, i just can't stop myself to miss all of them....

 

0 Responses to arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr