Any Comment?

i was trying to make the blog become a looker. Am i successfully achieve and accomplish my mission? i can't be the judge on myself, so i do appreciate any constructive advise from bee's knees.

i noticed that some of the original display were vanished to no where. i am just as curious as you guys, please bear with me and give me some time to figure out the new skin.

by the way, i had checked through the xml coding of this template, seems like it did not support some detail widget, so i am finding another way to overcome this problem. God, i really not a tech savvy, i am so slow in catching the ball. i am burning the candle at both ends yet still can't uproot the dubiety. I hate thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

hopefully Santa will send a rescuer for me.

 

4 Responses to Any Comment?

  1. DStrike Says:
    lol
    quite okie lah
    haha
  2. DStrike Says:
    but hv prob v those xml code ...
    jz go n find ms Loo or ms Kee lah ...
    i sure they will know de
  3. marcusnhl Says:
    they r very busy one, no time "hiu" me also, haizzzzzz i lost ms kee blog address too...
  4. DStrike Says:
    http://sharonkee.blogspot.com/

    like this oso can lost
    swt =.="